- Heber on What type of party should a new Fine Gael leader be asked to lead?
- The Crack Site on Some thoughts in the upcoming Ard Fheis
- Is the Irish voting system flawed? - Page 11 on Alternatives to lists and quotas to reduce clientelism and offer the electorate more diverse voting options
- dsullivan on Towards a Just Society – the actual document
- Tom Laverty on Towards a Just Society – the actual document
Category Archives: Red C
FF 26% down ten percent, FG up 5 to 33%, Labour up 5% to 15, SF on 10%, Greens on 6% PDs on 2% and others on 8%. Those numbers if true, and given the source I’m strongly inclined to … Continue reading
From the poll in last weekend’s Business Post a rather basic fact appears to have been overlooked which is that as many FF people as FG people have yet to be convinced of the merits of the Treaty. Quoting from … Continue reading