- Heber on What type of party should a new Fine Gael leader be asked to lead?
- The Crack Site on Some thoughts in the upcoming Ard Fheis
- Is the Irish voting system flawed? - Page 11 on Alternatives to lists and quotas to reduce clientelism and offer the electorate more diverse voting options
- dsullivan on Towards a Just Society – the actual document
- Tom Laverty on Towards a Just Society – the actual document
Category Archives: ukge2010
Got sent this link yesterday and it seems like a good place to talk over some of the implications of the UK’s comprehensive spending review. So visit CSR10 and have your spake!
That is pretty much what they’ve had in the UK. Labour lost massive numbers of seats, the Tories appear to be solidly short of a majority and the LibDems simply failed to convert support in votes. It is possible, even … Continue reading
Image by Getty Images via Daylife Jason notes the fear factor being raised by the Daily Mail against PR. One does have to wonder if the poor dears writing for the Daily Mail in the UK know how PR works. … Continue reading
Image by conservativeparty via Flickr Many people will think at this point that David Cameron was quite mad to agree to the debates especially with the participation of the LibDems Nick Clegg but I suspect he knew that (a) the … Continue reading