- Heber on What type of party should a new Fine Gael leader be asked to lead?
- The Crack Site on Some thoughts in the upcoming Ard Fheis
- Is the Irish voting system flawed? - Page 11 on Alternatives to lists and quotas to reduce clientelism and offer the electorate more diverse voting options
- dsullivan on Towards a Just Society – the actual document
- Tom Laverty on Towards a Just Society – the actual document
Tag Archives: Party-list proportional representation
Image via Wikipedia the point of multi seat constituencies is to provide the electorate with a choice not alone of party but of personnel. It is in effect a potential instant primary system. However political parties don’t see it like that and … Continue reading